Wed 08 May 2019
League Active is regularly updated to add new features and address issues.
27/11/2018 - Release 2.3.0
- Updated to improve article publishing and topic management
30/10/2018 - Release 2.2.1
- Fixed an issue with the ordering of the group tables for a section
29/09/2018 - Release 2.2.0
- Minor improvements when setting up groups and allocating teams
- Updated fixture edit page potential dates list to show number of fixtures scheduled at home venue for each date.
- Set fixture publication notifications to only be sent for sections that have a status of Started.
- Fixed an issue when deleting a team.
18/09/2018 - Release 2.1.3
- Fixed an issue with the team fixture list when there is a drawn result.
17/09/2018 - Release 2.1.2
- Changed fixture date validation to allow dates in the past so it can be set retrospectively.
16/09/2018 - Release 2.1.1
- Enabled editing of a team's section allocation for league administrator.
- Fix for tooltip display on group table and spacing on league's seasons display.
- Added check to prevent a team being entered twice into the same league season.
26/08/2018 - Release 2.1.0
- Improved display of list of seasons on the league details page.
- Updated the sections display on the seasons page to display the number of teams entered in each section.
- Added tooltip to points total in league tables that shows further stats when hovered on or clicked.
- Added the ability for league oragnisers to request additional info on the league entry pages.
- Improvements to display and validation on league entry pages.
- Updated display of leagues entered on the team details page.
- Fixed an issue on the season's fixture list when there are only unscheduled fixtures.
- Fixed a client side validation issue when editing schedule dates.
- Fixed an issue when creating a new section not setting the selected schedule.
31/07/2018 - Release 2.0.4
- Updated content on home main page.
- Moved League Active news from home page to dedicated blog page.
- Fixed a client side date validation issue on article creation page.
- Fixed an issue on team fixture list page when team only has unscheduled fixtures.
16/07/2018 - Release 2.0.3
- Updated fixture time entry validation
- Updated group table calculation for withdrawn teams
06/07/2018 - Release 2.0.2
- Initial release of league dashboard for league administrators.
04/07/2018 - Release 2.0.1
- Minor formatting update to article email page.
- URL redirect for live site.
01/07/2018 - Release 2.0.0
- Improved page layouts that will better adjust to reflect the size and orientation of your device's screen.
- Improvements to the fixture list pages to improve readability, especially on phones.
- Addition of filtering capabilities to the fixture list pages. League and club fixture lists will default to show the current month's fixtures.
- Club fixture lists now show the home team first rather than always showing the club's team first, consistent with the league fixture lists. This is to avoid confusion and complication where some teams play their home matches at another club.
- Changed the colour of the abandoned, cancelled and moved fixture status indicators from red to orange.
- Moved most club and team admin links to a footer on the relevant section rather than the top right of the header section.
18/05/2018 - Release 1.9.3
- Minor update for file deletion and image rotation permissions.
- Minor update to display fixture result when clicking on Enter Result in email if result has already been entered rather than permission denied message.
- Process for email address confirmation updated to be clearer and easier. Ability to resend validation email added.
02/05/2018 - Release 1.9.2
- Added ability to manually add a team and fixtures after a season has started
01/05/2018 - Release 1.9.1
- Minor update to help with user account support.
26/04/2018 - Release 1.9.0
- Added notification preferences.
11/04/2018 - Release 1.8.1
- Fixed an issue when removing a team or club contact.
28/03/2018 - Release 1.8.0
- Improvements to articles, including grouping by topic and links to links to article list page.
- Improved layout of League, Season and Section pages.
- Minor changes to team fixtures pages to handle unscheduled fixtures.
19/03/2018 - Release 1.7.3
- Changed default view of club fixtures to show all teams' fixtures rather than all fixtures at the club.
- Usability improvements to club fixtures page for import/export and filtering options.
18/03/2018 - Release 1.7.2
- Updated fixture import to check if fixture's section is already scheduled.
- Updated fixture import to ignore any time entered in date column.
16/03/2018 - Release 1.7.1
- Minor fix for league section and group import
16/03/2018 - Release 1.7.0
- Added the ability for a league organiser to withdraw a team and remove their fixtures or mark them as withdrawn.
- Added a notification to be sent when a knockout match is automatically scheduled.
- Added a feedback page when fixture spreadsheets are uploaded.
- Added support for importing fixture spreadsheets with the
Use 1904 date system setting selected.
- Changed feature allowing team captains to confirm a fixture to prevent confirmation before a season has started.
- Some minor usability improvements to file upload and display pages.
07/03/2018 - Release 1.6.4
- Added the ability to flip the home/away teams.
06/03/2018 - Release 1.6.3
- Added the ability to import fixtures' date and time from an Excel spreadsheet.
04/03/2018 - Release 1.6.2
- Added the ability for league organisers to export club contacts' names.
02/03/2018 - Release 1.6.1
- Fixed bug when adding league contact did not grant league admin permissions.
01/03/2018 - Release 1.6.0
- Added features to support bulk setup and scheduling of a league via import and export of Excel spreadsheets,
13/02/2018 - Release 1.5.2
- Additional updates for use of single elimination knockout sections.
06/02/2018 - Release 1.5.1
- Added the ability to rotate scorecard images.
29/01/2018 - Release 1.5.0
- Changed logic to allow fixture result entry up to 90 days after fixture date rather than 8.
- Preliminary release of features to support knockout stages (Cup, Single Elimination)