Wed 24 July 2019
Quite often clubs and teams have multiple contacts listed. By default a contact's title will be set to "Club Admin" or "Team Admin". In order to help differentiate a contact's specific role within the club or team it is now possible to edit the title shown.
To edit the title:
- Ensure you are logged in to League Active
- Go to the club or team page
- Ensure you are an admin for the club or team
- Underneath the contact box there should be a link called Edit Title in the admin bar.
- Click this link and the title will become an editable text box.
- Edit the title and click the green tick button to save or the red X button to cancel.
Note: The badge shown after the name represents the role the contact has within the system, determining if they can see/use admin functions. It is only visible to people who have an admin role within the relevant club/team.